3/5/08

Letting go, again.

the Answer

the Way

the Principle

the Solution

the Example

the Fix

the Truth

the Ah-Haa!

the Pattern

Always searching, striving, reaching, working, sweating, worrying, trying, hoping, wishing, waiting...

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My load is light." Jesus Christ

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." Jesus Christ

Yet again I find myself with expectations crashing down like tinkling glass fragments as I realize there really is only one Hope, one Answer. "Maybe this is it! Maybe this will be the one to fix it all." etc. Different things come to mind; parenting, health, finances, dreams, you name it.

I desperately want that infalible thing to hold onto, to be sure of, to stand on...why do I keep looking for it elsewhere???? He has never failed me. He has always been there. He is a Rock. The Rock of Ages.

Ah, I know... it's about letting go again isn't it? Not being in control..hmm. Wow. I like being in control, or at least I trick myself into believing that I do.

Today I'm letting go. Again. Today. Yes.

No comments: